Principal, Innovative Golf Management Systems, Kamloops, BC 2005 – Present
Partner, Keso Turf Supplies, Vancouver, BC 2005 – Present
General Manager, Talking Rock Resort and Quaaout Lodge, Chase, BC 2007 – 2008
- Reorganized Operational Business Plan of Golf Course and 72 Room Hotel
- Successful in Creating Golf Course Operational Profit in First 2 Years of Operation
- Reorganized Staffing of Existing Hotel to Include Golf Operations Personnel
- Implemented Resort Suite Software to Integrate Golf Operations with Hotel Operations
- Oversaw The Design And Construction Of The Pro Shop And Lounge Along With The Renovation Of Hotel Rooms
Consultant/ Talking Rock Resort and Quaaout Lodge, Chase, BC 2005 – 2007
- Assumed control over golf course construction controlling costs and completing construction on time.
- Re organized operational business plan for golf course operations
Operations Manager, Lorwal Golf Management, Qualicum Beach, BC 2004
Project Management Consultant, Golf Tracks Golf Course Construction, Kingston, ON 2003
Vice President of Property Operations, Predator Ridge Golf Resort, Vernon, BC 1999-2003
- Implemented and operated Predator Ridge Utility Ltd. The company is responsible for maintaining all infrastructure,
- Common landscaping, recreational facilities and 6 strata Corporations.
- Responsible for the construction of 9 new golf holes and the successful integration of them into the original 18 holes.
- Worked in conjunction with shareholders and engineers in the integration of real estate and golf property.
- Maintained cost accounting for major infrastructure projects including road construction and sanitary sewer installation
- Hosted the successful set up and operation of the 2000 Skins game with Mike Weir, Phil Mickelson, Sergio Garcia
- and Fred Couples
- Received Pinnacle Award for Excellence as a Golf Superintendent by peer group.
- A leader in the use of reclaimed wastewater and Irrigation systems in Canada.
- Skilled in the knowledge of the Strata Act and its implications.
Golf Course Superintendent, Predator Ridge Golf Resort, Vernon B.C 1995-1999
- Okanagan University College, Leadership Series for Managers, 2004
- Okanagan University College, Chlorine Handlers Certification Program, 1992
- University of British Columbia, Small Water Systems Operator Program Level 1, 1991
- University of British Columbia, Waste Water Operators Program Level 1, 1991
- Vancouver Vocational Institute, Diploma in Food Service Management, 1980
- Fairview College, Diploma in Golf Course Management, 1978
- Board Member, Western Canada Turf Association, 2010-Present
- Board Member, Golf Kamloops, 2005-2008
- Master Golf Course Superintendent, Canadian Golf Superintendents Association, 1995
- Past President, Canadian Golf Superintendents Association, 1994
- Past President, B.C Interior Golf Superintendents Association, 1996
- Golf Course Superintendents of America, 1988-2006
- Canadian Golf Course Superintendents Association, 1982-2006
- British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association, 1984-Present
- Western Canada Turfgrass Association, 1990-Present