Food and Beverage Operations
- Bachelor of Arts, Vocational Education (Distance Learning Candidate), California State University,
- Teaching Credential, Food and Beverage, State of California, Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Results oriented professional with proven strengths in restaurant management, budgets, food preparation, purchasing, policy development, menu design and development, catering management, staff recruitment, and training.
- Readily establishes positive and professional rapport with team members and the public.
- Computer literate in PC/MAC, with knowledge of POS industry software.
Food & Beverage Director, Tradition Golf Management, Inc. 2007-present
Consultant for Satellite Operations, Raven Golf Services, LLC 2008-present
Chef Manager, Sodexho, Inc., Northwest Nazarene University March 2006-May 2007
Nampa, Idaho, Sodexho Campus Services, Student Enrollment 1700
General Manager. Delta Restaurant, California Training Facility, 1990–2005
Stockton, CA, 200 Seats with 1200 clientele base
Lead Culinary Arts Instructor, DeWitt Nelson Culinary Program, California Training Facility, Stockton, CA 1990–2000